So you may be wondering why we chose your name...
Here's the story... Last Christmas Eve, while enjoying dinner at your Lu Lu and Poppy's house, your Dad mentioned hearing the name Braxton on a History Channel program. At the sound of it, I am pretty sure my eyes lit up as I instantly fell in love with the name. I had never heard it before. Dad also is to credit for suggesting your middle name, Evan. We thought it sounded nice with Braxton and Orum. Plus, from your Dad's time spent on ancestry.com the last name Evans was discovered in the family tree.
I heard the wonderful news a couple weeks ago, but have not seen you since. Congrats to you both!! I love the name Braxton, it is so cute. So by the sounds of it you are not that far behind the Elliot's or us. How exciting 3 new boys joining the group! I just happened to see your blog when I was reading the Haley's newest post. Can't wait to read up on all the newest updates!
ReplyDelete